[Serusers] ser + medaproxy and asterisk_b2bua oneway audio.

Mohamed Omar amatek2004 at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 10 00:40:49 CEST 2005

Am running ser with mediaproxy and it's working fine. No issue with any natted UA's including forwarding to PSTN for that past few months.  I have just installed asterisk_b2bua and instead of rewritting uri to my ITSP and am rewritting to asterisk but now the audio is just oneway.   am using the same ser.conf configure file.  the only thing I have chenged is the IP of ITSP to Asterisk IP.  both SER and asterisk have public IP.

am new with asterisk and I was wondering if there is something on asterisk that I have to configure.?

thanks

Mohamed