[Serusers] The configuration file parse error when socket settings applied

Parvel Gu parvel.gu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:39:55 CEST 2005

Hi, there~:

                I've made a workable SER with the source code version
0.8.14. But while modifying the ser.cfg file, problem occurs.

                The default setting is :
                                fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

                I commented this and add a line to change it into:
                                #fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"
                                socket="/tmp/ser_socket"

                and problems occurred:

                # ser start
 0(1987) parse error (25,1-7): parse error
 0(1987) parse error (25,1-7):
ERROR: bad config file (2 errors)

Is this also a file format problem?
I've read the Cfg.tab.c generated by bison. It seems no socket token
has been parsed.
 Any suggestions would be appreciated.