[Serusers] The configuration file parse error when "socket=unix_socket" applied

Parvel Parvel.Gu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:12:50 CEST 2005

Hi, there~:

                I've made a workable SER with the source code version
0.8.14. But while modifying the ser.cfg file, problem occurs.

                The default setting is :

                                fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

                I commented this and add a line to change it into:

                                #fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

socket="/tmp/ser_socket"

                and problems occurred:

                # ser start

 0(1987) parse error (25,1-7): parse error

 0(1987) parse error (25,1-7):

ERROR: bad config file (2 errors)

Is this also a file format problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.