[Serusers] Mediaproxy still consuming a lot of RAM resources.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Fri Apr 8 23:32:51 CEST 2005

For example now i have 14 simultaneus calls.

  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME CPU COMMAND
11760 root      15     0  601M  518M  2396       R     7.2       51.4
69:10   0 mediaproxy.py

When the active calls are 0 again the CPU % reach 0.2%, but the %MEM is
greater than 51.4%, and always increasing..
A couple of questions.
How you launch mediaproxy?.  And in your last mail what are the pyhton
proccess running.. i don't see the mediaproxy process running.
Thanks again.

Ricardo.-