[Serusers] Mediaproxy still consuming a lot of RAM resources.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Fri Apr 8 23:05:35 CEST 2005

Thanks Lucas.
But when you check the use of RAM memory in your machine... (maybe with the
command "top" or the command "free") don't you notice a increasing amount of
RAM used without being released?
As i mentioned i have this problem.. this is a snippet of the output of the
"top" command in my machine:

 PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME CPU COMMAND
11760 root      15   0    590M 516M  2396        S     0.9       51.2
68:15   0   mediaproxy.py

51.2% of memory used?  What version of pyhton are you using?, what OS are
you using?.
Thanks!

Regards,
Ricardo.-