[Serusers] SER - Asterisk - sharing single mySQL db and tables

Gatewood, Andy adgatewood at plexusnexus.com
Fri Apr 8 22:32:25 CEST 2005

I seem to remember seeing a posting somewhere of how to get SER (when
configured to use mySQL) to utilize the same database as Asterisk (when
configured with RealTime or ast_data). I know that changing the field
and table names in SER isn't terribly difficult so this should be
relatively easy. The intention of this of course is to avoid the need to
create accounts in multiple locations or manage multiple databases. Does
anyone have any information on doing this or know where I might find the
posting that now seems to elude me?

Andy Gatewood