[Serusers] Child procs

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Apr 8 19:21:45 CEST 2005

Have you tried running ser in full debug mode, no-fork to see if you get a
crash?  Maybe you have some inconsistency somewhere causing processes to go
down where a certain function is called.
    Maybe you as an experiment should download the Getting Started SER
source package and compile using the make_and_install script?   It could be
a mysql library problem.  make_and_install will create a file with the
output.  grep for 'error' and warning to catch any problems (caps too).
g-)