[Serusers] Child procs

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Apr 7 20:29:39 CEST 2005

Matt,
Why do you believe that you have been running out of processes?  At any
given time you may have processes without CPU load, but over time the
processes should have some CPU time.
    Have you run serctl ps? AFAIK, the standard number of processes for each
protocol (udp/tcp) is 8 unless you specify children=x.

If a ser process blocks due to problems with mysql or a radius failover
situation, you may get a problem where all processes blocks.
g-)