[Serusers] 0.9.0 Stability

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 7 18:41:01 CEST 2005

Paul:

   Two things are getting me right now both are errors with serctl.
The main problem is the inability to add/delete aliases. It seems
SER remembers the previously defined alias but serctl will not
delete it. Therefore I cannot replace that alias with a new one.

   One other annoying issue is the copious amount of log messages
that are written to syslog when the server is shutdown. It is so bad
I've actually stored up several changes, schedule an outage, reboot
the entire machine, implement the changes and hope I haven't made
a mistake.

   I'd have to check on the version but I think it is 0.9.1 and the
last checkout was about one  week ago.