[Serusers] still no help - usrloc synchronization

Tina kramarv at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 17:24:44 CEST 2005

Hi Greger,
I enjoy reading your posts, thanks a lot for the great work you are doing for ser users!

I am going to consider that kind of scenario as well (load balancer returning Virtual IP address). I think for such configuration server side has to keep session information and always forward a call to the right server.

"Greger V. Teigre" <greger at teigre.com> wrote:
I was thinking about a load balancing scenario where the load balancer will replace the IP addresses.
g-)