[Serusers] authentication of the ser users

Alex alexander_gav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 12:36:03 CEST 2005

I checked that and the path is correct.
any other suggestions.

Thanks.

Nimal Ratnayake <nimalr at pdn.ac.lk> wrote:
Hi,

I had the same problem. The cause was that ser was not using
the correct radiusclient.conf. It was looking for the
file in the ser configuration directory.

Make sure that the ser.cfg points to the correct location.
Something like the following would do:

modparam("auth_radius", "radius_config",
"/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("auth_radius", "service_type", 15)

Nimal R.