[Serusers] SER 0.8.14 to 0.9.0

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Apr 6 07:51:29 CEST 2005

You can just delete /usr/local/sbin/ser.  Make sure you start serctl from
the correct directory (specify full path). You can have many instances of
ser installed as long as they can be found in different directories.
And you have no messages in /var/log/messages? Sounds like a faulty ser.cfg
file...
Try /fullpath/ser -c
g-)