[Serusers] How to change the calling number

Mac ser at bylica.it.pl
Tue Apr 5 18:08:02 CEST 2005

OK, i have new compilation of SER (CVS HEAD) with uac module.
Unfortunately there is another problem i cannot overcome.

What i need is to add "49" at the beggining of the calling number in
INVITE message. For example change xxxxx into 49xxxxx. That's all.
I am only concerned about the traffic originated on PSTN side through
Cisco AS5300.

uac_replace_from("sip:49xxxxxx at 10.10.10.22") or simply replace("From:
<sip:", "From: <sip:49") are doing this job properly, but
- i get no ringback tone on PSTN side, deadair, and the call is droped
after few secs.
- there is a ringtone on IP side (softphone)

Do you have any ideas what could be the problem.?
I quess that the reason might be following:
- cisco is originating the call with calling_nr xxxxxx, thereby sending
INVITE with xxxxxx
- all other signalling messages comming from IP side have got 49xxxxxx
calling number
- so the caller isn't the same.

I would like to Cisco stay away from this matter, and use SER in this case.

Any help?

Thanks,
Mac