[Serusers] clienst used and tested

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Apr 5 14:10:57 CEST 2005

Good idea, Iqbal.  I have just added a category (and sub-categories) on SIP
clients at http://www.onsip.org/modules/mylinks/
There one can post links to SIP clients tested and everybody can add their
comments and rate them.  That is one way to build a database of clients
where users' experiences are available.
    If you want to create and maintain a more structured list, we will be
happy to distribute it from ONsip.org.
Regards,
Greger