AW: [Serusers] help on ser_mysql

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.feichtinger at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 08:33:52 CEST 2005

...REALM:  insert the domain you want to provide with ser and you have
configured in ser.cfg (e.g. "leonardo.it"). So the database will be prepared
for this domain.

The second problem with "HA1 calculation failed" can be easy solved by
editing the script file ser_mysql.sh:
search the line "GENHA1='gen_ha1' and replace the filename 'gen_ha1' with
the absolute path to that file (e.g. "GENHA1='/usr/local/sbin/gen_ha1'").
Then it should work.

BR
klaus

-----------------------------
thx for your answer,
i lunch the command but i have this problem...

neo:~# ser_mysql.sh create
MySql password for root:
neo:~# ser_mysql.sh create
MySql password for root:
Domain (realm) for the default user 'admin':

HA1 calculation failed
neo:~#

have u any idea? (i dont understand this realm...) thx in advance leo

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:48:45 +0200, Klaus Feichtinger
<tw01e007 at technikum-wien.at> wrote:

> ...did you already use the included script "ser_mysql.sh"? If no, just
> do it. So you get installed the database with the correct structure
> and users.
>
> Klaus
>
> P.S. The default PSWD for ser is "heslo" ;-)

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms