[Serusers] Nathelper/Rtpproxy not working for two natted clients

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Apr 4 14:13:58 CEST 2005

Vivienne,

>From your config:

       if (nat_uac_test("3")){

                if (method == "REGISTER" || ! search("^Record-Route:")){

                        log("Log: Someone trying to register from private IP,rew

riting\n");

            fix_nated_contact(); #Rewrite contact with source IP

                        if (method == "INVITE"){

                                fix_nated_sdp("1"); #Add direction=active to SDP

                        };

                        force_rport(); # Add rport parameter to topmost Via

                        setflag(6); # Mark as Nated

                };

Here you don't proxy the call, you just add the direction=active.  If you want to rtp proxy the calls, you need to have a force_rtp_proxy() for the initial INVITE.  Read section 1 of the Getting Started document at ONsip.org to understand what is supposed to happen and how to read the SDP payload and see the rtpproxy example found in the document.

Your config will process the OK and proxy the rtp stream from the callee, but not the caller's.

g-)