[Serusers] NAT NAT..and a little more NAT

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 13:27:22 CEST 2005

yup, the packets dont go through STUN, the client now acts, or is seen
to SER as a non-natted client, but what Grag was saying is that STUN
usually sends messages back, however all client sdont really use those
messages correcvtly, hence do not correctly fix the client, which means
even when u use stun ur client may not work properly...Greg did I
semi-quote u right

Iqbal