[Serusers] pre-paid

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 13:02:34 CEST 2005

you can have a separate stream, but something needs to tell it to drop,
hence if you are not in the middle of it, how do you know where to send
the disconnect, also how will you monitor the usage in real time, in SER
you can record the INVITE and BYE (amongst other things) hence you know
the start-stop record, which means you can do a post-paid.

Iqbal