[Serusers] General questions I can't find in the FAQs

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Mon Apr 4 05:43:18 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I am interested in using SER, but I am a bit confused. It seems that the
latest distribution is .8.x, but I am seeing people posting regarding .9.1.
I am also interested in the commercial version of SER. Is it the same as
the open source version? or is it completely different code? I sent email
to the iptelorg company and tried to call them on Friday, but I haven't
gotten any response. Does anyone know all of the pricing and the feature
differences? I need to have a special function built to use my API for
least cost routing and I also need ODBC database support instead of mySQL.
Are there any skilled programmers familiar with the SER code base who would
be willing to take on this type of project? Thank you.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin