[Serusers] 3-way calling

ron ron at silverbackasp.com
Fri Apr 1 18:06:40 CEST 2005

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reply.

I'm currently using, one linksysy-pap2-na(ext 3030), one grandstream bt100(ext
3020) and x-ten eyebeam(ext 3010).

eyebeam is the one at the middle,  i call the pap2(3030), when connected, i
put it on hold and called the grandstream(3020), when connected I clicked on
conf, then re establish the call to pap2, but I see that I'm timing out(408)
on reestablishing. is this a problem on my ser.cfg? or one of the sip phone
i'm using doesn't support 3-way?

will really appreciate any help.

regards,
ron

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:54:40 -0500, Java Rockx wrote