[Serusers] logging calls per hour

Dirk Willbrandt dw at terralink.de
Fri Apr 1 10:07:45 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbal,

i think that is easy...
Configure your ser with the acc module or better with the radius module.
The Datas can be written to a mysql database, which is optimal.

Now write a Script in PHP or another language that can connect to a MySQL-
Database, read out all the calls, and make a graph of this.

This is just one way, but i think, when you want to use accounting and
radius authentication,
then this is the easiest way.

When i goes wrong, correct me :-)

Dirk