[Serusers] ser.cfg tuning question

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 20:47:03 CEST 2004

Hello.

I'm using MySQL with ser. I need to check the ACL several places in my ser.cfg
script. Is there any difference in calling is_user_in() multiple times versus
calling it once and setting a flag. Then referencing the flag elsewhere rather
than calling is_user_in() again? I guess I just don't know if calling
is_user_in() hits the database every time or if it caches results.

Example:

    if (is_user_in("Request-URI", "voicemail")) {

     setflag(31);
    };

some where else in ser.cfg:

    if (isflagset(31) {