[Serusers] setflag question

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 04:26:18 CEST 2004

I saw report_cancels in the the acc module documentation, but that records
CANCEL messages to the ser/acc table.

Isn't there some way to record missed calls to the ser/missed_calls MySQL table
so that missed calls appear in the serweb application? Or has this version of
serweb to be modified to find CANCEL records in ser/acc rather than looking in
the missed_calls table?

I'm not really sure which version of serweb I'm using because I checked it out
of berlios today using:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.serweb.berlios.de:/cvsroot/serweb co iptel

Regards,
Paul