[Serusers] setflag question

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 20:08:43 CEST 2004

Hi All.

I'm trying to get missed call entries to be stored in my MySQL database. Calls
are being logged to my ser/acc table, but the ser/missed_calls table is empty.

I've read the ser admin guide section for Accounting, but still have a
question.

If I have the following in my ser.cfg

modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://ser:mypwd@mycompany.com/ser")
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "failed_transactions", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "log_fmt", "fisum")

And in my route plan I have this

setflag(1);
setflag(2);

if (!t_relay()) {
    sl_reply_error();
};

Why do I not have records in ser/missed_calls when I call a phone and hang up
before it answers? Are the setflag() calls correct, or does ser do a bitwise
AND which means I would be calling setflag(3)?

I'm using ser 0.8.99-dev6.

Regards,
Paul