[Serusers] Ser Register Problem

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Tue Sep 28 17:37:46 CEST 2004

In your next post send the actual ngrep output and any log messages from the
console or /var/log/messages... Basically what is happening is that the URI
isn't matching "myself".  When you start SER it will tell you what it binds
to.  Include that too next time.

Try this:

xlog("L_INFO", "Got a %rm (URI = %ru) from %is");
if(uri == myself)
{
 	xlog("L_INFO", "Authenticating Contact (%ct)");

      # Make sure they are a valid user on our proxy
      if (!www_authorize("yourdomain.com", "location"))
      {
      	www_challenge("yourdomain.com", "0");
            break;
      };

      save("location");
      xlog("L_INFO", "Registered Contact (%ct)");
	break;
};

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365