[Serusers] SER + rtpproxy

Soren (Home) soren at tanesha.net
Tue Sep 28 17:05:27 CEST 2004

Hi Grzeogorz,

It will be a good idea to read up the Network-variations chapter in the
RFC for STUN, it gives a quite good overview of when STUN can help and
when it cannot: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3489.html

I've yet to find a working solution with SER that doesnt require me to
take proxy RTP for all calls, so some advice from the gurus on how to do
this would be nice.

Cheers, Soren