[Serusers] Acc module: call length

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Sep 27 14:54:08 CEST 2004

On 9/27/2004 2:38 PM, Pavel Siderov wrote:

> Hi,
> I have problem with acc module - according to
> method.get_accounting.php there should be table coloumn named length
> ant there have to be the call legth ... but
> there is no such table in - latest CVS, 0.8.14 and 0.8.11 versions
> (I've checked them). Can you help me I need to have call length for
> every call for the billing.

there is no such column. 'length' is an alias to an expression returned
by SELECT => length=BYE_time - INVITE_time. You need to correlate the
BYEs with INVITEs and substract the time of the two requests to get the
length. If you enable SQL logging for MySQL you will see the whole
SELECT statement that serweb uses to get the call details.

> Also is there version of acc for PostgreSQL.

Just load the postgres module instead of mysql.

Daniel