[Serusers] Location table issues

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Sun Sep 26 23:37:42 CEST 2004

Ahhh grasshopper, you see the master plan :)

That is about the only part that hasn't been finished yet and is what I am
working on now unless I have to stop and take care of the SER location
issue.. Hopefully one of the SER developers will take care of that so I can
finish my work on the Asterisk patches.

Actually what I am building is a system that would not only handle the VM
files but ANY audio files including music on hold, announcements, etc.

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365