[Serusers] Src_ip matching

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Sun Sep 26 21:13:08 CEST 2004

I figured it out.  SER apparently uses strict sub netting.  A /27 is 32 IP's
and 80 is not evenly divisible by 32.  I changed it to /28 which is 16 IP's
and since 80/16 = 5 with no remainder it now works.  It would be nice if SER
didn't have that limitation but its not that big of a deal because I can
just put an || in the if statement.

Thanks!

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365