[Serusers] One Way audio cut through problem

Brian J. Rathman brian at strata-com.com
Sun Sep 26 16:31:10 CEST 2004

I am noticing that when I try and make calls through SER using a Cisco ATA186 and terminating through a T1 card on a Cisco Router that I get one way audio until I speak into the phone connected to the ATA. The called party can hear me, but I do not hear anything from them until I say something, then the audio cuts through. The issue with this is that I am trying to setup these devices to call into an IVR on my end and if the calling party must speak first, then they are not going to hear the IVR. Has anyone else seen something like this before? I am running a version of SER compiled from the