[Serusers] Mediaproxy

Razvan Nemesiu forum at netconnect.ro
Fri Sep 24 15:22:36 CEST 2004

I can't get media proxy running.I tried everything in my ser.cfg ( I
looked over the ser.cfg example included in the mediaproxy module ) but
still doesn't work.I mention that the test I've made were on my cisco as
5350 gateway.I looked with show call active voice brief while I was
speaking from a sip phone through my ser server and the ip on that active
voice brief entry wasn't the one of my ser server's as it was supposed to
be..Can anyone help me or give me two-three lines of a working config ?
Thanks