[Serusers] Authenticating to RADIUS

Jev jev at ecad.org
Thu Sep 23 21:52:59 CEST 2004

Your using FreeRADIUS? Does anything appear when you run it with -X, any
errors?

Double check your realm configuration, you were using an IP in one of
your earlier posts, it would probably be better to use a real domain
instead of IPs.

Also, double check that your shared secret in radiusclientng and radius
server config is the same.

Good luck.
-Jev