[Serusers] serweb for ser-0.8.14

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 06:08:16 CEST 2004

Hi All.

I found serweb_2004-07-27 bundled in the ser-0.8-14 distro under the contribs
directory. This version of serweb however is missing some important files such
as <html_root>/users which is used my the admin interface.

Can anyone tell me what version of ser works with the serweb head CVS code?
Also, can any tell me where to find a complete working serweb for ser-0.8.14?

Regards,
Paul