AW: [Serusers] SerWeb authentication fails,

Thomas Jungbauer Thomas.Jungbauer at nextranet.at
Sat Sep 18 10:13:45 CEST 2004

Hi,

did you set
$this->realm=$this->domainname=$this->default_domain="yourdomain";

try an echo to the domain name to see if the domain is set too. (the select statement of the script searches an user entry with a domain, but if no domain is set, it will searches an entry with an emtpy domain, which does not exist).

by
thomas jungbauer