[Serusers] Success story: SER - SEMS + Asterisk - PSTN - GSM Working fine !!!!

aimable aimable at terracom.rw
Fri Sep 17 17:05:34 CEST 2004

Hi serusers,
I just wanted to thank all of you for your contribution to the VOIP
development in general and to my success in particular as of now I have
successfully installed SER with NAT support (RTPPROXY), authentication,
group checking/ACL, Voicemail2email, missed calls reporting, serweb together
with Asterisk PBX as my gateway (with a Digium E1 card) and every thing is
working fine even though I have started using Linux in January!!!.I even
installed GSM module with the help of Dan with freeradius and radiusclient
though I have not yet tested it.

Recently I wanted to test GSM module with the idea of connecting GSM mobile
phones to SER box and making mobile calls using SIP ! Why not? If one can
find a wireless access point working in the same frequency range as the
mobile phones why would It would not work.

In any case, whether it can work or not, I just say May God Bless You
aboundantly.

Habiyakare Aimable
Voice Services
Terracom Communications