[Serusers] Serweb

Paul Cowie Paul.Cowie at dataflex.com
Thu Sep 16 17:56:56 CEST 2004

Which version of PHP did you use?

-----Original Message-----
From: Razvan Nemesiu [mailto:forum at netconnect.ro]
Sent: 16 September 2004 16:49
To: serusers at lists.iptel.org
Subject: [Serusers] Serweb

Hi..I hust installed sereweb..everything is fine..i can connect to the
admin page but it seems that it needs a username and a password ...the
problem is that I don't know the username and password to login..how can I
find them ?

Disclaimer
This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person
or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or
take any action in reliance of it. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of any organisation or employer. If you have received
this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the
sender (above) and delete this message from your system. Please rely on your
own virus check. Although all outbound mail is checked for viruses, no
responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any bug
or virus infection.