[Serusers] Please help : how to disable losse routing ???

Nicolas RUIZ nruiz at vivaction.com
Thu Sep 16 14:47:00 CEST 2004

If I have a Cisco Ip phone 7940 with the last code (Loose routing : RFC
3261), a proxy registar Linux IPTEL ser (RFC 3261)  and a Gateway Cisco
AS5300 (IOS Code 12.3(6a)).
And I have see that the IOS code of my gateway AS5300 is not according to
RFC3261.

And my problem, is :

My cisco IPPHONE with Loose routing mode, send the invite to the proxy, and
the proxy send the invite to the gateway.
But when the IPPHONE send the ACK, he send with this request line :
REQUEST-LINE : ACK sip:0675313859 at 80.118.128.1:5060 SIP/2.0

And the IP@ is my gateway cisco, and i think, with my AS, i cannot USE SIP
RFC 3261??? YES OR NOT???

And that, i want to set iptel to do only strict routing.

thanks a lot for your help.

Nicolas RUIZ

CONF IPTEL SER:

#modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{
        # initial sanity checks -- messages with
        # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };
        if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                break;
        };

        # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
        # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
        # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
        # use different transport protocol
        record_route();
        # loose-route processing
        if (loose_route()) {