[Serusers] rtpproxy options

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Thu Sep 16 12:31:43 CEST 2004

2: turn on redundancy mode, in this mode each incoming RTP packet being
sent out twice

f: don't become daemon, run in the foreground instead

v: print out version of the command protocol supported

l: use specified IPv4 address for RTP

6: use specified IPv4 address for RTP

s: path to the control socket, format is protocol:path, where protocol
can be either unix for unix domain socket, or udp for udp socket. path
is the path to the unix domain socket or address:port pair for udp.

t: set IP TOS (type of service) byte of the outgoing RTP stream to the
given value

You can extract debug messages out of rtpproxy by running it in foreground.

-Maxim