[Serusers] Problems running SERweb

Paul Cowie Paul.Cowie at dataflex.com
Thu Sep 16 10:36:17 CEST 2004

Hi I am having problems running SERWEB - I have read and made the changes to
the various config files and .php pages as per the SER HowTo Document - and
adjusted the correct file locations.

The problem I have seems to be with the PHPLLB stuff in that when I run a
web page all I get is text from part of the .php page - I can see that when
I run the page it is not distinguishing between '>' to denote the start of a
code block and various locations where '>' is used in the code i.e.
The index.php page
<?
require "prepend.php";
require "../../../pplib/ooforms.inc";

put_headers();

page_open (array("sess" => seems to be seen as a code block - what I
actually see on the web page is the remaining code and HTML in the page.

I know everything on the PHP side works as I have other pages that don't use
the PHPLLB

Is there something I have not done?

BTW PHP5 -Apache2

Thanks in advance

Paul

Disclaimer
This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person
or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or
take any action in reliance of it. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of any organisation or employer. If you have received
this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the
sender (above) and delete this message from your system. Please rely on your
own virus check. Although all outbound mail is checked for viruses, no
responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any bug
or virus infection.