[Serusers] RE: diversion header

Rodrigo P. Telles telles at devel-it.com.br
Wed Sep 15 16:07:19 CEST 2004

Hi Christopher,

I'm using this method and it works fine for me:

failure_route[1] {

if(t_check_status("486")){
~                #486 means busy
~                prefix("b");
~                log(1,"The person is on the phone!!!\n");
~        } else {
~                prefix("u");

~                log(1,"The person is unavailable!!!\n");

}
}

Best regards.