[Serusers] B2BUA+SER

Kiarash Bodouhi kbodouhi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 21:24:53 CEST 2004

Hello all,

It seems many new comers like me have got problems configuring these two
together. I haven't found any information in the list. The scenario is that
I want to put B2bua(vovida) in line for a prepaid system. SER should route
calls to B2BUA which will be eventually return back to SER to be routed to
the final destination. The problem is how to configure SER to prevent
routing loops. I have tried following but it seems it doesn't work and many
calls will be generated to the same destination.

if (!(src_ip==<b2bip> and src_port==5065) and method=="INVITE") {

     Forward to B2BUA for accounting

    forward(82.35.57.37,5065);

    sl_send_reply("181","Forwarding the call to B2BUA");

    };

Thanking you in advance

Regards

Kiarash