[Serusers] sip to h323 converter

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 14 10:27:22 CEST 2004

Cisco will have for this autumn 2621XM the first platform to support
this translation, check Cisco TAC for updates.

Otherwise try asterisk, it currently has still an audio bug in H323
code (no audio at all) but the CVS from 28-th of May works fine for
H323/SIP.  There are some missing features in Q931 stack like Nature of
address but you can tweak the missing parts in the h323 channel.

Another option that I know of is SIPQuest which supports only G711.

Regards,
Adrian

13704 Research Blvd. Building O-Suite 4
Austin, TX 78750
Tel: 512-257-2274 Ex: 115

Hi,

Anybody has any idea where I can find sip to h323 converter?
Will cisco 5300 do?

Thanks

CM