[Serusers] Domain and To header fields

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Thu Sep 9 14:05:18 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

Most likely, you are facing one of those "intelligence" agents. My
understanding is, the ua should send the ACK as either 012345 at localdomain or
+4912345 at finaldestination. Otherwise, 012345 at yourproxy plus route header.

The first one is like your initial INVITE request. The second is already
modified. The third one, you do not have to do anything with it. The final
part of the route header should be +4912345 at finaldestination and will be
handled by downstream proxy.

Please send ngrep output to confirm.

Zeus