[Serusers] Domain and To header fields

Martin Koenig martin.koenig at toplink-plannet.de
Tue Sep 7 15:33:12 CEST 2004

Hi List,

I have a multi domain ser setup with the domain module operating, and I need
to check whether the TO header field contains a local domain or not.

Can this be done with is_domain_local()? If yes how?

Or do i need to write a new function based on is_from_local() to achieve
such a goal.

The Problem is that there is no possiblity to distinguish between our user
calling 012345 at iptel.org (Remote SIP desination) or 012345 at domain.com (PSTN
target) after (!) the initial INVITE, especially with loose routing. This is
important because Request-URIs to the PSTN have to be transformed (add f.e.
+49), but requests to other sip destinations have to not be touched.

Thanks for your input,

regards,
Martin