[Serusers] ser-mysql accounting: Nothing is accounted or recorded

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Tue Sep 7 13:17:37 CEST 2004

The accounting flag has to setup before relaying. Change your script to look
like this.

	# forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
	# works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
	if ( (method=="INVITE") || (method=="ACK" || (method=="BYE")) { #
<---
		record_route(); # <---
		setflag(1); # <---
	}; # <---

	if (!t_relay()) {
		sl_reply_error();
	};

And delete the script logic after that and you will get accounting records.

Zeus