[Serusers] Failover PSTN Gateways

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Sep 2 13:53:16 CEST 2004

Yes, I understand that. I find the the idea of using timezones to create
the prefix interesting, other stuff can be more or less achieved using
generic rewrite rules. In my opinion it would be nice to have that
separated in some way, so that even users who do not need least cost
routing (like me) can use the code without the need to load all
additional stuff.

  Jan.