[Serusers] Failover PSTN Gateways

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Sep 2 12:22:49 CEST 2004

Just out of curiosity, in the document you mention that subsequent
requests (ACK, BYE) go to the same gateway, but that is something that
would happen anyway because the gateway puts its Contact into reply and
record-routing will route subsequent messages to that contact.
Do you plan to write any additional support for that or did I just
misunderstand the text ?

  Jan.