[Serusers] CPL-C questions

Christopher Crawford crawford_c at pannaway.com
Wed Sep 1 20:53:06 CEST 2004

Hello.

I am using the latest release of the unstable ser (cvs).  Basic

1-       When uploading the CPL script using the required headers,
(Content-Type, Content-Disposition, Content-Length), the ser is stating
that there is no Accept header and does not persist the script.  The
README states the Accept header is only for downloading the script.  If
an Accept header is required, what should it look like?
2-       I have loaded a CPL script via the FIFO and am having issues
with the "<lookup source="registration>", particularly when there was
<success> finding the client's location/registration entry.  In the
script below, if there was a failure on the lookup, the proxy routes to
the failed location.  I am assuming my syntax is correct.
Scenarios
a.       User is registered and interface is up  -->  script does not
forward on noanswer or busy.  Dialing party receives a 408.
b.       User is registered and interface is unreachable --> script does
not forward on failure.  Dialing party receives a 408.

The script below works when I replace lookup with a <location> entry as
it defines "contact location for user" (also removing the failure
below).

<cpl>
<incoming>
<lookup source="registration">
<success>
<proxy timeout="4">
<busy>
<location url="sip:1111111 at 192.168.1.102">
<proxy/>
</location>
</busy>
<noanswer>
<location url="sip:1111111 at 192.168.1.102">
<proxy/>
</location>
</noanswer>
<failure>
<location url="sip:2222222 at 192.168.1.102">
<proxy/>
</location>
</failure>
</proxy>
</success>
<failure>
<location url="sip:2222222 at 192.168.1.102">
<proxy/>
</location>
</failure>
</lookup>