[Serusers] PYTHON Help !!!!

Razvan Nemesiu forum at netconnect.ro
Wed Sep 1 16:19:19 CEST 2004

I have a problem with the ser media proxy .I have red hat 9 installed on
my system with ser 0.8.14 installed from a src and with acc and mysql
support.I installed the media proxy but when I tried to run it I got an
error (something about not finding Optionparser module).I thought that was
a python problem so I downloaded python 2.3.4 and compiled it (with make)
and installed it.Now I get another error:

Starting SER MediaProxy server: mediaproxyTraceback (most recent call
last):
   File "/usr/local/etc/ser/mediaproxy/proxydispatcher.py", line 32, in ?
     import dispatcher
   File "/usr/local/etc/ser/mediaproxy/modules/dispatcher.py", line 28, in ?
     import random
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/random.py", line 42, in ?
     from math import log as _log, exp as _exp, pi as _pi, e as _e
ImportError: No module named math

What might be the problem...??