[Serusers] Compare "Contact" and "Digest username" in REGISTER

Gerhard Zweimueller Gerhard.Zweimueller at infotech.at
Wed Sep 1 14:56:46 CEST 2004

Hi list,

we operate a commercial PSTN-replacement service.

For my setup we need to restrict the contact-information that the user
register with.

Only the assigned E.164 number in "Contact" shall be allowed with a
specific "Digest username" in REGISTER
Our contact and digest_username are very similar and only differ by a
prefixed '0' in contact.

E.g.
Contact: <sip:0123456 at cpe.network:5060;transport=UDP>
Authorization: Digest username="123456", realm="network......

Is it possible to compare these two and only allow registration if the
comparison returns true?

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Gerhard

Dieses Mail wurde vom Infotech SecureMail Service ueberprueft und fuer sicher befunden.
Fuer weitere Informationen zu Infotech SecureMail Service waehlen Sie bitte: www.infotech.at/securemail/

This email has been scanned by Infotech SecureMail Service and it has been classified as secure.
For more information on Infotech SecureMail direct your web browser to: www.infotech.at/securemail/